Monday, December 14, 2015

Sadly ... I felt the need to revive this blog given what's going on in the world today ... so here we go:

Hello friends - While I've continued to post articles on here, I took a little "time-out" from responding to all the ... shall I say 'mind-blowing' things I've read recently posted here by 'friends.' I needed to take a break from cringing, shaking my head, and headaches induced by reading things on this screen. While I refuse to agree that I or Muslims in general " need to speak out against terrorism" as I feel (1) that's a given if you're a decent, normal, rational, and sane human being, but more importantly (2) it is offensive to place me and 1.7 BILLION Muslims on Earth on the same level as mass-murdering f*** heads! I have decided to try to take a more educational/informative approach. Since power-hungry, fear-mongering a-holes like Trump play on people's ignorance, which leads to irrational fear, I will try to combat ignorance. I will start trying to post at least one "Muslim Fun Fact of the Day' and will kindly ask you folks to share with your networks. For the record, I'm not trying to "preach my religion" or "convert infidels" but to educate, especially those where I might be the only Muslim you know. Please feel free to ask questions, but if you chose to do so, please remain respectful. Somewhere in the last 20 years, we have lost the ability to have civil discourse and civil debate which lead to the exchange of different ideas and even the right to agree to disagree. :) PEACE. #MuslimFunFactOfTheDay

No comments: